If something were to happen to you tomorrow, would your loved ones know:
- That you have disability or life insurance?
- That you have paid into mortgage insurance?
- That you already have a cemetery plot and prepared funeral arrangements?
- Of your multiple bank accounts and safety deposit boxes?
You need to prepare for the unexpected. Whether you are a grandparent, parent, spouse, sibling, an only child, or have loved ones in your life, this registry will benefit you.
People work hard to build their portfolio throughout their lives. We invest a lot of time and money into a variety of assets in order to build our legacy. These assets, both tangible and intangible, could include homes, vehicles, TFSAs, GICs, RRSPs, stocks,
insurances, and more. We hope that someday, all that we have built will eventually be passed on to our loved ones. The unfortunate truth is that, more often than not, our assets are not always passed on the way we intend. Here are
some true stories where people have lost thousands of dollars because they were unaware of certain conditions, such as:
- Paid policies ready to be claimed (e.g., mortgage insurance)
- Prepaid services such as funeral arrangements, burial, etc.
- Prepaid products like caskets, cemetery plots, and more
- Monthly payout disability insurance for your health care
- Location and/or existence of accounts and security/safety deposit boxes
The RIP Registry is an online service which provides you the assurance that your listed Next of Kin/Confidants will know what you have in your portfolio. This online service offers you a location where you can list purchased products and services into
an organized checklist that is accessible to your Next of Kin/Confidants when needed. This list is meant to serve as a Go To report, listing what you have, who to contact, and where to go for these products and services.